At CSLOT, we provide a range of services to help our clients achieve their therapeutic goals. Each of our programs features highly-qualified therapists, and evidence-based practices, and our multi-disciplinary clinical teams treat each client using an eclectic, individualized approach. CSLOT offers:
CSLOT’s Early Intervention Clinics were developed in response to the growing need for intervention programs for infants and preschoolers with speech and/or language learning impairments. Experts in the field have conducted research that supports the efficacy of early intervention. Receiving therapeutic services at a young age promotes social and academic success and increases self-esteem during the school years.
- To teach children how to better interact and communicate with their peers.
- To build confidence as communicators.
- To improve self-esteem.
- To appropriately identify and express feelings, emotions, opinions, and thoughts through the use of language.
- To help children learn how to interpret nonverbal communication in others and themselves.
- To practice newly acquired social skills in a comfortable environment with peers through the supervision of a speech-language therapist as a facilitator.
CSLOT’s Read Write Now program uses a combination of computer-based home therapy and in-person multi-sensory reading instruction, along with speech and language therapy, to target the neurobiological roots of dyslexia and other reading disorders. By repeated practice, our program exercises the brain’s inherent plasticity, especially in the auditory processing system.
Your child is going to LOVE the exciting experiences we have planned for this summer! We will explore a variety of engaging themes together, complete with lots of opportunities for movement, music, problem solving, collaboration, and indoor and outdoor fun.
Our camps, for children ages 3-12, are designed to offer a fun, safe, and therapeutic environment for children with developmental needs to engage with others, try new things, and build skills over the summer months. A low staff to child ratio ensures that everyone receives appropriate support.